Our Mission is to gather to nurture Christ within, in order to serve Christ in all.
Our vision is to be a compassionate multi-generational community whose members:
- To be a compassionate multi-generational community whose members:
- Worship God with joy and energy in a variety of styles
- Grow in knowledge and love of Christ by participating in many small groups, forums, classes, and retreats
- Are responsive to the needs of our local, national, and global neighbors
- Foster relationships for all through activities involving food, fellowship and fun
- Extend our personal financial resources beyond our fellowship
- Are so transformed by the Spirit that others are attracted and invited into our walk of faith.
- We celebrate and witness to, the Episcopal Church, the Episcopal Diocese of Rochester, and the LGBT Community which with God’s embracing love, we work for full inclusion in all the sacraments.
- We strive to always be a place of safety, healing, inclusion, transformation, justice and compassion.
- We work to implement our Mission and Vision through our worship, through our service to others, and by offering a wide variety of ministries that all are welcome to be a part of.
We work to implement our mission and vision by offering a wide variety of ministries.
We are an open and affirming LGBTQi congregation.